Cultural Landscape Studies
The summary for the Cultural Landscape Studies grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cultural Landscape Studies: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's (NPS) intention to fund Iowa State University's Great River Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit project. The project will provide students with an opportunity to become familiar with the NPS approach to documenting and evaluating cultural landscapes while completing cultural landscape studies needed by the Chickasaw National Recreation Area. Completion of the studies will also assist in the Intermountain Region's cultural landscapes performance goals. The recipient will provide a completed cultural landscape study at the end of the project performed by students. This will consist of the university PI and the students conduction historic landscape research work and field work which consists of mapping, inventorying, and monitoring of vegetation, circulation routes, buildings, and other landscape features. The NPS will jointly participate in developing, reviewing, and modifying project proposals, data, and reports. NPS will participate in fieldwork and research and will also assist in the hiring of the students that conduct the research. The NPS will have substantial involvement prior to the beginning of the work to insure compliance with the National Environmental Policy Act and the National Historic Preservation Act as well as obtaining and required permits. Finally, the NPS will provide all needed reference materials and training. The National Park Service will be substantially involved in fulfilling the tasks and objectives of the project. Click on the above full announcement link for single source determination according to 505 DM 2.14 B(2), Continuation and 505 DM 2.14 B(4), Unique Qualifications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cultural Landscape Studies|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||E12AC10663|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 08, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 08, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 08, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 08, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Oct 08, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$69,742|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$69,742|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$69,742|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Katie Schroeder Grants Management Specialist Phone 402-661-1640
Midwest Regional Office [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area