Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, Museum of Geology
The summary for the Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, Museum of Geology grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, Museum of Geology: This is a Notice of Intent to Award and is not a competitive opportunity. The Bureau of Reclamation intentds to award a cooperative agreement to South Dakota School of Mines, Museum of Geology (Museum)tocurate Reclamation natural history collections held at the Museum of Geology.
|Federal Grant Title:||Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, Museum of Geology|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R10SS60003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 11, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 11, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 27, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 27, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 12, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$38,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$38,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Federal or State Agencies, Educational or Scientific Organizations
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lindsey Nafts Grants Officer Phone 406-247-7684
Grants Officer [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • NGWSP Historic Preservation
- • Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Cultural Resources Discoveries and Sites Visits
- • Grant for Long-term Curation Betwen the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, Upper Colorado Region ...
- • Automation and Management of Cultural Reource Information between the Bureau of Relcamaito...
- • Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Archaeological Data Recovery at Bureau of Reclamation's Intake Diversion Dame, Lower Yello...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Nebraska Kansas Area Office
- • Decision Support DOcument for the Management of Truckee-Carson Watershed River Systems
- • South Central Regional Assessment Study - Notice of Intent to Award
- • Notice of Intent to Award: Guernsey Safety of Dams Corrective Actions
- • Upper Missouri River Pallid Sturgeon Tagging