The summary for the Curatorial Services grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Curatorial Services: This Agreement is designed to ensure maximum cooperation between Reclamation and the Museum in the fields of paleontology, geology, zoology, botany or other natural and environmental resources. It will also continue the recognition of the Museum as the central repository for all data and associated records pertaining to these paleontological and natural resource specimens located on lands administered or owned by Reclamation in New Mexico. The objective of this Agreement is to ensure the appropriate long-term care, protection, preservation, conservation, storage and exhibition of paleontological or other natural history specimens collected from Reclamation -owned or -administered lands in New Mexico. The objective is to recognize the NMMNHS as the central repository for these natural resources and to support other cooperative and educational activities between Reclamation and the Science Division of the NMMNHS in the public interest.
|Federal Grant Title:||Curatorial Services|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R11SS40022|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 25, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 25, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 11, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 11, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Apr 26, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Timothy Wagoner Grants Management Specialist Phone 801-524-3704
Bureau of Reclamation [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Cultural Resources Discoveries and Sites Visits
- • Grant for Long-term Curation Betwen the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, Upper Colorado Region ...
- • Automation and Management of Cultural Reource Information between the Bureau of Relcamaito...
- • Maintenance of Utah Site Data Between the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation , Upper Colorado Regi...
- • Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, M...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region
- • Hopi Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon D...
- • Long Term Experimental and Management Plan (LTEMP) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Pa...
- • Analysis of Potential San Juan Ecosystem Restoration Sites and Hazardous Material Threats
- • Paiute Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon...
- • Design, Construction and Construction Oversight for the Reaches 24.1, 25 and 26 of the Nav...