Development and Evaluation of Innovative Approaches for the Quantitative Assessment of Pathogens in Drinking Water
The summary for the Development and Evaluation of Innovative Approaches for the Quantitative Assessment of Pathogens in Drinking Water grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Development and Evaluation of Innovative Approaches for the Quantitative Assessment of Pathogens in Drinking Water: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as part of its Science to Achieve Results (STAR) program, is seeking applications proposing development and evaluation of innovative approaches to quantitatively detect microbial pathogens in drinking water. The purpose of this request for applications is to improve the suite of available detection methods for known and emerging microbial drinking water contaminants.
|Federal Grant Title:||Development and Evaluation of Innovative Approaches for the Quantitative Assessment of Pathogens in Drinking Water|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||2005-STAR-K1|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Science To Achieve Results (STAR) Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 09, 2005 Application receipt deadline date: J|
|Posted Date:||Mar 04, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Mar 04, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jul 09, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Harrison, Bronda, Science Review Administrator, Phone 202-564-6891, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Harrison, Bronda
- Similar Government Grants
- • Early Career Awards: Using a Total Environment Framework (Built, Natural, Social Environme...
- • Using a Total Environment Framework (Built, Natural, Social Environments) to Assess Life-l...
- • Anticipating the Environmental Impacts and Behavioral Drivers of Deep Decarbonization
- • Early Career: Anticipating the Environmental Impacts and Behavioral Drivers of Deep Decarb...
- • Early Career: Freshwater Harmful Algal Blooms
- • Understanding Ecological Thresholds In Aquatic Systems Through Retrospective Analysis
- • Exposure Measurement Tools for Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals in Mixtures
- • Continuous Measurement Methods for Particulate Matter Composition
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...
- • Fy17 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Training (ewdjt) Grants
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Ma...
- • Cercla Research Cooperative Agreement