DOT PHMSA 2011 Natural Gas Base Grant
The summary for the DOT PHMSA 2011 Natural Gas Base Grant grant is detailed below.
This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants.
Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact.
If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Pipeline and Hazardous Material Safety Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
DOT PHMSA 2011 Natural Gas Base Grant: This grant opportunity is only open for states that have a 60105 Certification and/or 60106 Agreement with PHMSA to do pipeline safety inspections. The U.S. Department of Transportation's Pipeline and Hazardous Material Safety Administration (PHMSA), administers the national regulatory program to assure safe transportation of natural gas, petroleum, and other hazardous materials by pipeline. The Natural Gas Pipeline Safety Act of 1968 as amended (NGPSA) authorizes the Department to regulate pipeline transportation of natural (flammable, toxic, or corrosive) gas and other gases as well as the transportation and storage of liquefied natural gas (LNG). This Act has been recodified as 49 U.S.C. Chapter 601. PHMSA is authorized to reimburse a state agency up to 80 percent of the actual costs for carrying out its pipeline safety program, including the cost of personnel and equipment. The actual amount of Federal reimbursement depends upon the availability of appropriated funds and state program performance. The estimated total program funding is $36,459,000 for the State Program Natural Gas and Hazardous Liquid Base Grants and will be distributed according to individual state applications.
|Federal Grant Title:
||DOT PHMSA 2011 Natural Gas Base Grant
|Federal Agency Name:
||Pipeline and Hazardous Material Safety Administration
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
||Pipeline Safety Program Base Grants
|Current Application Deadline:
||Sep 30, 2010
|Original Application Deadline:
||Sep 30, 2010
||Jun 09, 2010
||Jul 06, 2010
||Dec 31, 2010
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This grant opportunity is only open for state agencies that have a 60105 Certification and/or 60106 Agreement with the US Department of Transportation (DOT) Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) to do pipeline safety inspections.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Carrie Winslow PHMSA Grant Team Phone 617-494-3318 PHMSA Grant Support [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • DOT PHMSA 2016 Hazardous Liquid Base Grant
- • Dot Phmsa 2016 Gas Base Grant
- • DOT PHMSA 2015 Hazardous Liquid Base Grant
- • DOT PHMSA 2015 Natural Gas Base Grant
- • DOT PHMSA 2014 Natural Gas Base Grant
- • PHMSA Hazardous Liquid 2007 Base Grant
- • PHMSA One Call Priority 1(CY2007)
- • PHMSA One Call Priority 2 (CY2007)
- More Grants from the Pipeline and Hazardous Material Safety Administration
- • Technical Assistance Grants (TAG)
- • State Damage Prevention Grants
- • DOT PHMSA 2011 Hazardous Liquid Base Grant
- • DOT PHMSA 2011 One Call Grant
- • Technical Assistance Grants