Data Coordinating Center for the Cardiovascular Cell Therapy Research Network (CCTRN) (UM1)
The summary for the Data Coordinating Center for the Cardiovascular Cell Therapy Research Network (CCTRN) (UM1) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Data Coordinating Center for the Cardiovascular Cell Therapy Research Network (CCTRN) (UM1): The purpose of this FOA is to request applications for participation as a Data Coordinating Center (DCC) in a continuation of the Cardiovascular Cell Therapy Research Network (CCTRN). A separate solicitation (RFA-HL-12-026) seeks applications for network Regional Clinical Centers (RCCs). The goal of the CCTRN is to promote evaluation of novel cell-based treatment strategies for individuals with cardiovascular disease. The network provides support to maintain an infrastructure to develop, coordinate, and conduct multiple collaborative clinical trials designed to improve cardiovascular disease outcomes.
|Federal Grant Title:||Data Coordinating Center for the Cardiovascular Cell Therapy Research Network (CCTRN) (UM1)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-12-025|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cardiovascular Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 22, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 22, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 20, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 20, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 23, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations) are not eligible to apply. Foreign (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Research on E-Cigarettes (R01)
- • Pediatric Heart Network Clinical Research Centers (UG1)
- • Limited Competition: Pediatric Heart Network for the Data Coordinating Center (U24)
- • Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Consequences of Inhaled Nicotine (R01)
- • NHLBI Progenitor Cell Translational Consortium Coordinating Center (U24)
- • The Relationship Between Hypertension and Inflammation
- • Community-Responsive Interventions to Reduce Cardiovascular Risk in American Indians and A...
- • Weight Loss in Obese Adults with Cardiovascular Risk Factors: Clinical Interventions (U01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • PDX Development and Trial Centers (PDTCs) (U54)
- • Optimizing the HIV Care Continuum for Substance Abusing Populations at High-Risk and/or Li...
- • NCI Transition Career Development Award to Promote Diversity (K22)
- • PDX Data Commons and Coordinating Center (PDCCC) for the PDX Development and Trial Centers...
- • Maximizing Access to Research Careers Undergraduate - Student Training in Academic Researc...