Delta Smelt Fall Action Plan
The summary for the Delta Smelt Fall Action Plan grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Delta Smelt Fall Action Plan: This Draft Plan is being established to meet a requirement of the Service's Biological Opinion for the Coordinated Operations of the Central Valley Project (CVP) and the State Water Project (SWP) (Reasonable Prudent Alternative (RPA) Component 3) and a proposal for its adaptive management implementation. The objective of this review is to evaluate the adequacy of the Draft Plan to provide the basis for which the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation can be determined to be in compliance with RPA Component 3 under the terms of the Coordinated Operations BO and to allow for development of a Delta Smelt Fall Habitat Action Adaptive Management Program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Delta Smelt Fall Action Plan|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||81410-A-J100|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research Grants (Generic)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 18, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 18, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 03, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 04, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 17, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$75,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Draft Delta Smelt Fall Habitat Action Adaptive Management Implementation Plan.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Beverly Breen Cooperative Agreement Phone 916-414-6616
Delta Smelt Fall Action Plan [Beverly_Breen@fws.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Wolverine Climate Change Snow Refugia Study
- • Research Grants (Generic)
- • Morphodynamics of a restored foredune at Lanphere Dunes, Humboldt Bay NWR, CA, and the pot...
- • Federal Lands Wildlife-Vehicle Collision Data Coordination
- • White Nose Syndrome Research
- • Habitat Patch Size and Detection Probability of Yuma Clapper Rail
- • Canada Goose Banding
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Baseline Invasive Species Community Mapping at Lower Klamath and Tulelake NWRs
- • Assessing changes in the Distribution of Manayunkia Speciosa related to high flow events i...
- • Antioch Dunes Sand Dune Restoration, Invasive Plant Inventory and Endangered Species Recov...
- • Development of Middle Klamath Coho Refuge Habitat Enhancement Plan
- • Recovery Unit 2 Western Snowy Plover