Demonstration of Alternative Methodology for Measuring Emissions of Locomotive Engines
The summary for the Demonstration of Alternative Methodology for Measuring Emissions of Locomotive Engines grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the DOT Federal Railroad Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Demonstration of Alternative Methodology for Measuring Emissions of Locomotive Engines: The research effort will focus on demonstrating a methodology for using an engine dynamometer in conjunction with a Portable Emissions Measurement System (PEMS) to obtain engine performance data and to relate that data to emissions. The locomotives will be rebuilt before commencement of the engine dynamometer and PEMS testing.
|Federal Grant Title:||Demonstration of Alternative Methodology for Measuring Emissions of Locomotive Engines|
|Federal Agency Name:||DOT Federal Railroad Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology Transportation|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-RRD-11-005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Railroad Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 12, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 12, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 09, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 09, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 11, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- North Carolina Department of Transportation is the only eligible entity permitted to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GrantSolutions Help Desk Phone Number: 1-866-577-0771 Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Timehelp@grantsolutions.gov
Grantsolutions Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY16 Rail Safety Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis (IDEA) Co-operative Research P...
- • FY15 Supplemental for Studies of Friction, Rolling Contact Fatigue and Wear in Rails and W...
- • FY15 Supplemental for Evaluation of Wheel/Rail Contact Mechanics, VT
- • FY15 Countermeasures to Reduce Suicides on Railroad Rights of Way
- • FY15 Evaluate Loading and Unloading Operations for Sulphuric Acid Rail Tank Cars
- • Broad Agency Announcement for Demonstration Projects and Technology Advancements for Railr...
- More Grants from the DOT Federal Railroad Administration
- • FY17 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporatio...
- • FY17 Assembly Street Railroad Relocation
- • FY17 Four Car Rail Pickup and Distribution Train Procurement
- • FY17 Section 305 Next Generation Equipment Pool Committee