Demonstration of Integrated Biorefinery Operations for Producing Biofules and Other Products
The summary for the Demonstration of Integrated Biorefinery Operations for Producing Biofules and Other Products grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Demonstration of Integrated Biorefinery Operations for Producing Biofules and Other Products: This opportunity closed in FY 2006. Applications are no longer being accepted.
|Federal Grant Title:||Demonstration of Integrated Biorefinery Operations for Producing Biofules and Other Products|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-PS36-05GO95030|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Renewable Energy Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 03, 2005 In order for the Biomass Program to|
|Posted Date:||Sep 09, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Nov 15, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Dec 03, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||00|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- N/A N/A N/A
- Similar Government Grants
- • Notice of Intent (NOI) DE-FOA-0001680 to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-000...
- • Notice of Intent to Issue: DE-FOA-0001660 - Deployment of Clean Energy and Energy Efficien...
- • RFI: Wind Wildlife Operational and Compensatory Mitigation
- • H2 at Scale (Hydrogen at Scale): Determining Research, Development, and Demonstration (RD&...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Cellulosic Sugar and Lignin Production Capabilities
- • Component Development for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT)
- • Concept Studies for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT)
- • USDA, NRCS Biomass Research and Development Initiative
- More Grants from the Headquarters
- • U.S-India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center
- • State Heating Oil And Propane Program (shopp)
- • Request for Information (RFI) – Office of Technology Transitions
- • U.S.-China Clean Energy Research Center: Energy and Water
- • Traveler Response Architecture using Novel Signaling for Network Efficiency in Transportat...