Dental Reimbursement Program
The summary for the Dental Reimbursement Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Dental Reimbursement Program: Funds through the Dental Reimbursement Program are available to accredited predoctoral dental, postdoctoral dental and dental hygiene education programs to help cover the unreimbursed costs of providing oral health services to patients with HIV. Each eligible dental education program may submit an annual application that documents its unreimbursed costs of providing oral heatlh care to patients with HIV during the prior year. Funds are distributed to all eligible applicants, taking into account the unreimbursed costs incurred by each institution, the total of all costs incurred by all eligible applicants and the amount of funds available.
|Federal Grant Title:||Dental Reimbursement Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-09-133|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Dental ReimbursementsCommunity Based Dental Partnership|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 04, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 04, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Mar 13, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Jun 11, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Aug 14, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$9,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||65|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants are limited to dental schools and programs, that were described in 777(b)(4)(B) as such section was in effect on the day before the date of the enactment of the Health Professions Partnerships Education Act of 1998 (Public Law 105-392) ["postdoctoral dental education program means a program sponsored by a school of dentistry, a hospital, or a public or private institution that offers postdoctoral training in the specialties of dentistry, advanced education in general dentistry, or a dental general practice residency"]. In addition, dental hygiene programs that are accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation are also eligible.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA (877-464-4772);301-998-7373 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Community Based Dental Partnership Program
- • Community-Based Dental Health Partnership Program
- • Part F: Community Based Dental Partnership Program
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care