Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Centers
The summary for the Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Centers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Centers: The Office of Naval Research and the Department of Homeland Security are soliciting proposals for research areas in the discrete sciences, to include areas of information management and knowledge discovery, discrete simulation, and discrete mathematical foundations. See the attached BAA for complete information. The soliciation is also available at http://www.onr.navy.mil/02/baa/. Full proposals are due no later than 4 pm (eastern daylight time) on 26 February 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Centers|
|Federal Agency Name:||Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BAA-06-003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 24, 2006 White papers are due no later than 1|
|Posted Date:||Nov 07, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Aug 10, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Aug 11, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Petonito, Laura, Deputy Director University Programs (DHS), Phone (202) 254-5840, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Petonito, Laura
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Technolog...
- • Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) for Research Initiatives at The Naval Postgraduate ...
- • Wetland Creation At Cedar Point
- • FY2017 Office of Naval Research (ONR) Young Investigator Program (YIP)
- • Stream Restoration and Stormwater Pond Repair
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- • Counter Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Basic Research
- More Grants from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- • Biological Technologies
- • Mining and Understanding Software Enclaves (MUSE)
- • Big Mechanism
- • DARPA-BAA-13-11: Vetting Commodity IT Software and Firmware
- • Microsystems Technology Office-Wide