Develop and Access Long -term Vegetation Monitoring Program for the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area
The summary for the Develop and Access Long -term Vegetation Monitoring Program for the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Develop and Access Long -term Vegetation Monitoring Program for the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area: This project serves to inform and improve plant and vegetation resources management on federal, state, and locally owned parklands within and adjacent to the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area. Information and understanding gained by this monitoring work will be reported to local governments and park agencies to support regionally integrated, science-based land management decisions. The capacity of NPS and the Recipient to interpret our vegetation and flora will also be increased, benefitting the public through better program delivery and increased public understanding and enjoyment of the unique plants and vegetation of local federal, state, and county parklands. Through the experience gained by participating in this project, the capacity of the Recipient to serve the public as a land management and public education organization will be increased.
|Federal Grant Title:||Develop and Access Long -term Vegetation Monitoring Program for the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00559|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||August 20th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||August 20th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 20th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$48,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$48,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 20th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreements Officer Kristina Bliss 805 370 2321
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area