Developing Advanced HIV/AIDS Program
The summary for the Developing Advanced HIV/AIDS Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Developing Advanced HIV/AIDS Program: CDC's Procurement and Grants Office has published a funding opportunity announcement entitled, "Developing Advanced HIV/AIDS Programs in Ho Chi Minh City, Socialist Republic of Vietnam under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief ." Approximately $6,928,250 will be available in fiscal year 2010 to fund 1 award. The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement is to strengthen the capacity of the Ho Chi Minh City Provincial AIDS Committee (HCMC PAC) to deliver evidence-based, effective, and sustainable HIV prevention, care and treatment interventions For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the Grants.gov website at www.grants.gov. The estimated funding date is March 06, 2010.
|Federal Grant Title:||Developing Advanced HIV/AIDS Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS10-1017|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 29, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 29, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jan 26, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jan 26, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Apr 28, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement is to strengthen the capacity of the Ho Chi Minh City Provincial AIDS Committee (HCMC PAC) to deliver evidence-based, effective, and sustainable HIV prevention, care and treatment interventions
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGO TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
General Email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2