Developing and Disseminating Targeted Immunization Materials
The summary for the Developing and Disseminating Targeted Immunization Materials grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Developing and Disseminating Targeted Immunization Materials: Purpose: The purpose of the program is to provide support for the dissemination of immunization information using electronic and/or digital formats to enhance the effectiveness of disease prevention programs that reduce the annual burden of vaccine preventable diseases. This program addresses the Healthy People 2020" focus areas of Health Communications and Immunization and Infectious Diseases.
|Federal Grant Title:||Developing and Disseminating Targeted Immunization Materials|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP11-1106|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 27, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 27, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 12, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 12, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 27, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: Nonprofit with 501(c)(3) IRS status (other than institution of higher education) Nonprofit without 501(c)(3) IRS status (other than institution of higher education)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Procurement and Grants Office TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Provider Input on Immunization Issues
- • Household Transmission of Influenza Viruses in the Community
- • Protecting the Advances in Polio, Rubella and Measles Elimination: Strengthening Immunizat...
- • National Stop Transmission of Polio (NSTOP) initiative supporting polio eradication in Afr...
- • Integrated Economic, Dynamic Disease, Risk and Decision Analytic Modeling of Global and Do...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...