Development and Testing of a Case Finding Methodology in COPD (R01)
The summary for the Development and Testing of a Case Finding Methodology in COPD (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Development and Testing of a Case Finding Methodology in COPD (R01): The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) invites applicants to submit grant (R01) applications for a research project to design and test practical tools for identifying individuals at high risk for COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and exacerbations of COPD.We anticipate that these tools will consist of a questionnaire regarding risk factors and symptoms combined with a simple physiological measure such as peak expiratory airflow.
|Federal Grant Title:||Development and Testing of a Case Finding Methodology in COPD (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-12-011|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Lung Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Mar 17, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Mar 17, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 11, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$330,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Data and Modeling Coordination Center for the NHLBI's Precision Interventions for Severe a...
- • Clinical Centers for the NHLBI's Precision Interventions for Severe and/or Exacerbation Pr...
- • Prematurity-Related Ventilatory Control (Pre-Vent): Role in Respiratory Outcomes - Leaders...
- • Prematurity-Related Ventilatory Control (Pre-Vent): Role in Respiratory Outcomes Clinical ...
- • Molecular Imaging of the Lung - Phase 2 (R01)
- • Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models
- • Lung Response to Inhaled Highly Toxic Chemicals
- • Protein Interactions Governing Membrane Transport in Pulmonary Health and Disease (R01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering Pediatric New Therapeutic Uses f...
- • Environmental influences on Placental Origins of Development (ePOD) (R01)
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Pre-application for the NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Early Phase Clinical Trials in Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions (R01)