Development of Potomac Heritage NST Segments
The summary for the Development of Potomac Heritage NST Segments grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Development of Potomac Heritage NST Segments: This Funding Opportunity is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to fund the project activities without full and open competition in accordance with Department of the Interior Policy, Departmental Manual 505DM2. Notice of Intent to Award: The activity being funded is a continuation of previous steps to develop Trail segments and to conserve Trail corridor resources on lands managed by the NVRPA and partner agencies and organizations. The NVRPA has been and continues to be central in local efforts to complete the Trail network in Northern Virginia and competition would have a significant adverse effect on completion of the prject.
|Federal Grant Title:||Development of Potomac Heritage NST Segments|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||A3991090017|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rivers, Trails and Conservation Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 21, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 21, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Aug 17, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Aug 17, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Sep 20, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$65,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$65,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority (NVRPA)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rita Oliver Contract Specialist Phone 301-432-7890
- Similar Government Grants
- • NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Implement Upper Delaware River Management Plan through the Uppe...
- • Community Conversations: Finding Relevance in the National Parks of Boston
- • Engaging Young Adults with Community-Based Conservation and Recreation Opportunities
- • Promote & Enhance River Conservation & Management
- • Parntership for the National Trails System
- • Commemoration of John Brown Raid
- • Restoration and Education Projects on and Near Units of the National Park Service on the C...
- • Create Vegetation Maps for the National Parks in the North Coast and Cascades Network
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Assessing, Monitoring, and Documenting the Status of Plant Species and Communities
- • Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Moun...
- • Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Mon...
- • FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices
- • Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National H...