Development of a Coastal Geomorphological Monitoring Protocol
The summary for the Development of a Coastal Geomorphological Monitoring Protocol grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Development of a Coastal Geomorphological Monitoring Protocol: This is NOT a request for applications. This is an announcement that Rutgers University has already received the award to continue their work on the development of a coastal geomorphological monitoring protocol. This Task Agreement will provide scientific support to the Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network geomorphological monitoring program, which includes both coastal shoreline and topographic monitoring of beaches, spits, and dunes. This agreement is a continuation of Task Agreement number P11AC90897. Activities include collecting shoreline data via GPS, as well as collection of information about how park shorelines, beaches, and dunes change over time. Monitoring will take place at Fire Island National Seashore and Gateway National Recreation Area, and assistance will be provided by the cooperator to other Northeast Region coastal parks relating to coastal geomorphological monitoring.
|Federal Grant Title:||Development of a Coastal Geomorphological Monitoring Protocol|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-13-NERO-0023|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 13, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 13, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Apr 08, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Apr 08, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Apr 14, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$40,059|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$40,059|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$40,059|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- This is NOT a request for applications. This is an announcement that Rutgers University has already received the award to continue their work on the development of a coastal geomorphological monitoring protocol
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is NOT a request for applications. This is an announcement that Rutgers University has already received the award to continue their work on the development of a coastal geomorphological monitoring protocol.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Keith Zotti Partnership Program Specialist Phone 2155979153
Rutgers-Coastal [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area