Developmental Psychopharmacology (R21)
The summary for the Developmental Psychopharmacology (R21) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Developmental Psychopharmacology (R21): -Purpose. The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to request research applications to examine the neurobiological impact of psychotherapeutic medications upon the immature brain, with particular emphasis upon mapping the precise developmental profile of physiological response to psychotropic agents used in the treatment of mental disorders in children. Appropriate research includes studies in model systems, including animals, and in human populations. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will use the NIH Exploratory/Developmental (R21) grant mechanism and runs in parallel with an FOA of identical scientific scope, PA-07-084, that solicits applications under the R01 mechanism. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Awards issued under this FOA are contingent upon availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Developmental Psychopharmacology (R21)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-07-222|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mental Health Research Grants 93.279 Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Feb 21, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Feb 21, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.865 -- Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education State governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Special district governments Private institutions of higher education Small businesses Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities County governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) For profit organizations other than small businesses City or township governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...