Digital Archiving of Cultural Reports
The summary for the Digital Archiving of Cultural Reports grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Lower Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Digital Archiving of Cultural Reports: This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of Reclamation's intention to fund the following project without full and open competition: "Digital Archiving of Cultural Reports" The University of Arizona's Center for Digital Antiquity is currently developing a Digital Archaeological Record Repository (tDAR). The purpose of this project is to digitally prepare, archive and ingest into tDAR the Phoenix Area Office archaeological reports generated from the cultural resource mitigation program for the Central Arizona Project. The intent is to have the reports made available to professional archaeologists and researchers, as well as the interested public, for the long-term accessibility and preservation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Digital Archiving of Cultural Reports|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Lower Colorado Region|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R11SF32000028|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 16, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 16, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 01, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$54,607|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$54,607|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$54,607|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Linda Howell Agreements Specialist Phone 623-773-6283
- Similar Government Grants
- • Glen Canyon Dam Adaptive Management Program Tribal Participation
- • NGWSP Historic Preservation
- • Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Cultural Resources Discoveries and Sites Visits
- • Grant for Long-term Curation Betwen the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, Upper Colorado Region ...
- • Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, M...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Lower Colorado Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program Phoenix Area Office
- • Bat Foraging Distance Survey
- • Barnes Property Baseline Wildlife Inventory
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Yuma Area Office
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Southern California Area Office