Dissemination Research on Fall Prevention:"Stepping On" in a U.S. Community Setting
The summary for the Dissemination Research on Fall Prevention:"Stepping On" in a U.S. Community Setting grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Dissemination Research on Fall Prevention:"Stepping On" in a U.S. Community Setting: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Dissemination Research on Fall Prevention: "Stepping On" in a U.S. Community Setting." $340,000 [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2007 to fund one award. The purpose of the research is to solicit Cooperative Agreement grant applications that propose to: (a) translate the "Stepping-On" fall prevention intervention for older adults into a program package that can be delivered to community-based organizations for implementation with older adults, b) develop and implement dissemination research that is focused on reach and uptake (adoption), feasibility for the organizations offering the program and the individual participants, fidelity by the provider to the key elements that made the original intervention effective, and acceptability of the program to the organizations and to the older adult recipients, and c) conduct evaluation research of the translation process including participants outcomes using simplified pre-post assessments based on the original research, as well as measures of adoption, feasibility, fidelity and acceptability, d) prepare a final program package that can be broadly disseminated.For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/CE07-007.htm. The estimated funding date is August 31, 2007.
|Federal Grant Title:||Dissemination Research on Fall Prevention:"Stepping On" in a U.S. Community Setting|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CE07-007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 12, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Nov 01, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Nov 02, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Mar 14, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$340,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$340,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Small businesses Special district governments Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) State governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) County governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770/488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure
- • Emergency Department Surveillance of Nonfatal Suicide-Related Outcomes (ED-SNSRO)
- • National Sexual Violence Technical Assistance Resource Center for Prevention of Sexual Vio...
- • Evaluation of Return to School Programs for Traumatic Brain Injury
- • Overdose Data to Action
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2