Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
The summary for the Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a request for application announcement entitled, Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program. $1.6 million [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2005 to fund approximately nine awards. The purpose of the DELTA program is to integrate prevention principles, concepts and practices into local Coordinated Community Responses (CCRs) that address Intimate Partner Violence (IPV), such that the incidence of IPV (i.e., number of new cases) is reduced. This program addresses the Healthy People 2010 focus area(s) of Injury and Violence Prevention. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm. The estimated funding date is September 30, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-05039|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 26, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Mar 03, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Mar 03, 2005|
|Archive Date:||May 26, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$220,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||9|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications may be submitted by nonprofit private organizations that are current recipients of the Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA)Program.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Agreement for Supporting and Building Capacity of Core Public Health Functions...
- • Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)
- • Development and Evaluation of Sports Concussion Prevention Strategies
- • Research Using Linked Data to Understand Motor Vehicle Injury Among Older Adults
- • Rape Prevention and Education
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- • Enhancing Healthcare Provider's Ability to Prevent Sexual Violence
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...