Draft OVC Program Description For Comments (PD) - Scale-Up of Care and Support Services for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in Selected States in Nigeria
The summary for the Draft OVC Program Description For Comments (PD) - Scale-Up of Care and Support Services for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in Selected States in Nigeria grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Agency for International Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Draft OVC Program Description For Comments (PD) - Scale-Up of Care and Support Services for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in Selected States in Nigeria: The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) in Nigeria is requesting comments/suggestions on the attached DRAFT Program Description (PD) for the implementation of Scale-Up of Care and Support Services for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in Selected States in Nigeria. The purpose of this activity is to define parameters and results for a new Orphan and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Program to improve the accessibility and quality of OVC services in Nigeria. The goal is to improve the well- being of OVC and caregivers through a sustainable, comprehensive and coordinated program. The Request for Application is planned for issue in early August, 2011. USAID/Nigeria anticipates awarding two Cooperative Agreements for a combined total of approximately $65 million for five years through 2016 for the Northern central Region and the Central Region. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATION, THEREFORE DO NOT SUBMIT APPLICATIONS. We are soliciting input from eligible organizations and all interested parties and we strongly encourage you to review the document and provide comments/suggestions in order to further refine the draft Program Description and enhance the quality of the resulting Request for Application. Comments/suggestions will be appreciated however, USAID reserves the right to incorporate suggestions and comments or to reject them.
|Federal Grant Title:||Draft OVC Program Description For Comments (PD) - Scale-Up of Care and Support Services for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in Selected States in Nigeria|
|Federal Agency Name:||Agency for International Development|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-620-11-000003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 25, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 25, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 11, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 11, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 08, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$32,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is an invitation for comments and suggestions on the Draft Program Description (PD) for care and support services for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in Selected States in Nigeria. Please note, both organizations and individuals may provide comments.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Beatrice Diah, A&A Specialist Phone: 202-216-6242
A&A Specialist [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Media Enabling Democracy, Inclusion and Accountability in Moldova (MEDIA-M)
- • USAID Regional Health Integration to Enhance Services in Eastern Uganda
- • Rural Access to New Opportunities in Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene RANO WASH Program
- • USAID/Jordan Water Innovations Technologies
- • Support For Orphans And Vulnerable Children (ovc) In Kenya
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- • Climate Resilient Enterprise and Innovation Design (CREAID)
- • Securing Water for Food (SWFF) - Round 4
- • CALL FOR PARTNERSHIP CONCEPT PAPERS MIDDLE EAST WATER SECURITY INITIATIVE in Egypt, Jordan...
- • Advancing Community-Based Services for Health Activity