Drug Discovery for Nervous System Disorders (R01)
The summary for the Drug Discovery for Nervous System Disorders (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Drug Discovery for Nervous System Disorders (R01): -Purpose. In this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), participating institutes of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) invite qualified researchers to submit research grant applications directed toward the discovery, development, and preclinical testing of novel compounds for the prevention and treatment of nervous system disorders. Applications submitted to the NIH will be assigned and reviewed according to the usual NIH peer review procedures. Meritorious applications will be funded by the assigned NIH Institutes. There is no set-aside funding for this FOA. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the R01 grant mechanism and runs in parallel with an FOA of identical scientific scope, PAR-07-049, that solicits applications under the R21 grant mechanism. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Awards issued under this FOA are contingent upon the availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Drug Discovery for Nervous System Disorders (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-07-048|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mental Health Research Grants 93.273 Alcohol Research Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Nov 21, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Nov 21, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.279 -- Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Independent school districts Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Special district governments County governments Small businesses Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) For profit organizations other than small businesses State governments City or township governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
[email protected] If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...