Endometrial Cell Function
The summary for the Endometrial Cell Function grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Endometrial Cell Function: The purpose of this program announcement is to solicit applications for support of basic pre-clinical research to enhance our understanding of etiology, and to improve treatment and prevention, of endometriosis. Special emphasis is placed on studies of cellular and molecular aspects of endometrial cell functions and their regulatory mechanisms. This PA is intended to increase our knowledge of: (1) how the sloughed endometrial fragments in menstrual flow become adhesive, invasive, and proliferate in ectopic sites; (2) what molecules are involved in adhesion, invasion, and proliferation of endometrial cells at ectopic sites; and (3) what function of ectopic endometrial tissues results in pain and other adverse effects including infertility.
|Federal Grant Title:||Endometrial Cell Function|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-04-056|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Feb 09, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jan 09, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Feb 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Independent school districts Special district governments State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) County governments Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Small businesses For profit organizations other than small businesses Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Child Health Research Career Development Award (CHRCDA) Program (K12)
- • NICHD Genomic Clinical Variant Expert Curation Panels (U24)
- • Pediatric Scientist Development Program (K12)
- • Rehabilitation Research Career Development Programs (K12)
- • Population Dynamics Centers Research Infrastructure Program FY 2017 (P2C)
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Institutional Training Programs to Advance Translational Research on Alzheimers Disease an...
- • Limited Competition: Data Coordinating Center for Type 1 Diabetes TrialNet (UC4)
- • Pilot Clinical Trials Targeting HIV-1 Reservoirs in Children (U01)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Exploratory Targeted BRAIN Circuits Projects - eTargetedBCP (R21)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Targeted BRAIN Circuits Projects - TargetedBCP (R01)