ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS in support of communities directly affected by the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico
The summary for the ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS in support of communities directly affected by the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS in support of communities directly affected by the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits proposals from eligible entities located in Regions 4 or 6 who will assist local communities facing environmental justice challenges in addressing and adapting community responses to local long-term environmental and/or public health issues as they relate directly to the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico (oil spill). The following types of entities are eligible: incorporated local non-profit community-based organizations including faith based organizations and those affiliated with religious institutions, environmental justice networks, OR local Native American tribal governments.Funding is limited to projects conducted within areas of the states of Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas that were directly affected by the Horizon Deepwater oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. "Affected" is defined as being in the locale that has been directly and adversely impacted by contamination from the oil spill.
|Federal Grant Title:||ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS in support of communities directly affected by the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OECA-OEJ-10-02|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Justice Small Grant Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 04, 2010 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 04, 2010 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||Aug 11, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Sep 14, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Nov 03, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sheila Lewis, 202-564-0152.
Sheila Lewis [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Environmental Justice Small Grants Program
- • Environmental Justice Small Grants Program - Application Guidance FY2015
- • Environmental Justice Green Jobs Development Pilot
- • Environmental Justice Hazardous Substances Research Small Grants
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...
- • Fy17 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Training (ewdjt) Grants
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Ma...
- • Cercla Research Cooperative Agreement