Environmental Justice Green Jobs Development Pilot
The summary for the Environmental Justice Green Jobs Development Pilot grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Environmental Justice Green Jobs Development Pilot: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits applications for projects that promote Green Job Training and Green Job Placement in underserved populations. An underserved population, for the purposes of this RFA, is a community, including minority, low-income, or indigenous populations or communities, that is disproportionately impacted by environmental harms and risks and has a local environmental and public health issue that is identified in the proposal. Projects must be performed in one of the following Region 6 states: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and/or Texas.
|Federal Grant Title:||Environmental Justice Green Jobs Development Pilot|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R6-OEJTA-11-1|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Justice Small Grant Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 10, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 10, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 12, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 12, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 09, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Charlotte Runnels,(214) 665-6442
Charlotte Runnels [ email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Environmental Justice Small Grants Program
- • Environmental Justice Small Grants Program - Application Guidance FY2015
- • Environmental Justice Hazardous Substances Research Small Grants
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...
- • Fy17 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Training (ewdjt) Grants
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Ma...
- • Cercla Research Cooperative Agreement