Epidemiological and Behavioral Research in Oral Health
The summary for the Epidemiological and Behavioral Research in Oral Health grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Epidemiological and Behavioral Research in Oral Health: This PA seeks to stimulate epidemiological and behavioral research to improve oral health or increase the understanding of the determinants of oral health. This initiative addresses specific research opportunities identified in the NIDCR Strategic Plan (http://www.nidcr.nih.gov/about/strat-plan/) issued in 2003 and in NIDCRs Plan to Eliminate Oral Health Disparities (http://www.nidcr.nih.gov/research/healthdisp/hdplan.pdf. Such research projects will contribute to the Institutes clinical research programs by providing a clearer understanding of behavioral and environmental factors influencing oral health, oral health care, and the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of specific oral diseases/conditions.
|Federal Grant Title:||Epidemiological and Behavioral Research in Oral Health|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-04-022|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Oral Diseases and Disorders Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Nov 14, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Nov 14, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Dec 01, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Zika Virus (ZIKV) Complications (R21)
- • Administrative Supplements for Research on Sexual and Gender Minority (SGM) Populations (A...
- • NIDCR Award for Sustaining Outstanding Achievement in Research (SOAR) (R35)
- • NIH Health Care Systems Research Collaboratory - Demonstration Projects for Pragmatic Clin...
- • Implementation Science Research to Improve Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Health (U01)
- • Metagenomic Analyses of the Oral Microbiome
- • Phase Iii Clinical Trials in Oral Infectious Diseases
- • NIDCR Exploratory and Developmental Grants in Clinical Research
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Zika Virus (ZIKV) Complications (R21)
- • Sex Hormone Induced Thromboembolism in Pre-Menopausal Women (R61/R33)
- • Biomarkers for Diabetes, Digestive, Kidney and Urologic Diseases Using Biosamples from the...
- • Basic Mechanisms of Brain Development Mediating Substance Use and Dependence (R01)
- • Discovering Novel Targets: The Molecular Genetics of Drug Addiction and Related Co-Morbidi...