Exposure Measurement Tools for Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals in Mixtures
The summary for the Exposure Measurement Tools for Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals in Mixtures grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Exposure Measurement Tools for Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals in Mixtures: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as part of its Science to Achieve Results (STAR) program, is seeking applications proposing innovative approaches for measuring the concentrations and activities of endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs) in environmental and biological media. The basis of this request for applications is the need to determine how and to what degree human and wildlife populations are exposed to EDCs. Current and previous research is greatly improving our understanding of the effects of EDCs in animals and humans. However, exposure tools are needed in order to measure concentrations and relative activities of EDC mixtures and ultimately to understand the relationships between exposure and adverse effects.
|Federal Grant Title:||Exposure Measurement Tools for Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals in Mixtures|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||2005-STAR-H1|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Science To Achieve Results (STAR) Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 28, 2005 Application receipt deadline date: A|
|Posted Date:||Feb 07, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Feb 07, 2005|
|Archive Date:||May 28, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Laessig, Susan, Project Officer, Phone 202-343-9617, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Laessig, Susan
- Similar Government Grants
- • Early Career Awards: Using a Total Environment Framework (Built, Natural, Social Environme...
- • Using a Total Environment Framework (Built, Natural, Social Environments) to Assess Life-l...
- • Anticipating the Environmental Impacts and Behavioral Drivers of Deep Decarbonization
- • Early Career: Anticipating the Environmental Impacts and Behavioral Drivers of Deep Decarb...
- • Early Career: Freshwater Harmful Algal Blooms
- • Understanding Ecological Thresholds In Aquatic Systems Through Retrospective Analysis
- • Development and Evaluation of Innovative Approaches for the Quantitative Assessment of Pat...
- • Continuous Measurement Methods for Particulate Matter Composition
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...
- • Fy17 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Training (ewdjt) Grants
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Ma...
- • Cercla Research Cooperative Agreement