Early Detection and Monitoring of Zebra Mussel (Dreissena polymorpha) and Quagga Mussel (Dreissena bugensis) in California and Nevada.
The summary for the Early Detection and Monitoring of Zebra Mussel (Dreissena polymorpha) and Quagga Mussel (Dreissena bugensis) in California and Nevada. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Early Detection and Monitoring of Zebra Mussel (Dreissena polymorpha) and Quagga Mussel (Dreissena bugensis) in California and Nevada.: Funding is available through the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service ANS Program in support of the 100th Meridian Initiative. The goal of the project is to develop and implement inventory and monitoring programs for the early detection of zebra/quagga mussels in the waters of California and Nevada. To view the full announcement, click on the "Application" tab on the right side near the top of this page. On the next screen, go to the far right side of the blue/gray bar near the bottom of the page and click on "download" under the heading "Instructions and Application". In the third screen, click on "Download Application Instructions" to view the full announcement and on "Download Application Package" for the required additional forms.
|Federal Grant Title:||Early Detection and Monitoring of Zebra Mussel (Dreissena polymorpha) and Quagga Mussel (Dreissena bugensis) in California and Nevada.|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NISP0802|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 19, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Aug 04, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Aug 04, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Sep 18, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$75,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All potential applicants are eligible. No more than 2 proposals may be submitted from any one organization, or individual applicant.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Dwight (Ike) Luginbill
Phone 209-946-6400 x340 Dwight_Luginbill@fws.gov U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Similar Government Grants
- • Management of Russ Stuart and Painted Woods WDAs
- • California Condor Program
- • National Fish Passage Program
- • 2017 National Fish Habitat Action Plan
- • Marine Monuments Outreach
- • 2006 Request for Initial Proposals for Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Projects
- • Fish Passage
- • Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Western Monarch Population Viability Analysis
- • R8 (CA/NV) State Wildlife Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies
- • R8 (CA/NV) Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies
- • R8 (CA/NV) Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program for State Fish and Game Age...
- • R8 (CA/NV) Wildlife Restoration Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies