Early Diagnosis Cooperative Agreements
The summary for the Early Diagnosis Cooperative Agreements grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Early Diagnosis Cooperative Agreements: Secretary's Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS09-9133 CDC's Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Early Diagnosis Cooperative Agreements." Approximately $15,000,000 will be available to fund this opportunity. The purpose of the program is to support HIV prevention projects conducted by state health departments, encouraging integration of diagnostic and prevention services for other infections, as well. For complete program details, please see the full announcement. The estimated funding date is prior to May 31, 2009.
|Federal Grant Title:||Early Diagnosis Cooperative Agreements|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS09-9133|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Prevention Activities_Health Department Based|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 11, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 11, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Apr 09, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Apr 09, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jun 10, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only state health departments are eligible to receive awards under this opportunity. Please see the full funding opportunity for further detail.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGOTIM Phone 770-488-2700
CDC Procurement and Grants Office [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Secure Data Sharing Tool to Support De-duplication of Cases in the National HIV Surveillan...
- • Integrated HIV Surveillance and Prevention Programs for Health Departments
- • Use of molecular HIV surveillance to identify active HIV transmission networks and impleme...
- • Secretarys Minority AIDS Initiative Funding for
- • Secretary’s Minority AIDS Initiative Funding to Increase HIV Prevention and Care Ser...
- • Rapid Test Algorithms for Diagnosis of HIV Infection and Improved Linkage to Care
- • Expanded and Integrated Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Testing for Populations Disprop...
- • National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System (U62)
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2