Ecohydrology studies along the Big Bend reach of the Rio Grande within Big Bend National Park and the Rio Grande Wild and Scenic
The summary for the Ecohydrology studies along the Big Bend reach of the Rio Grande within Big Bend National Park and the Rio Grande Wild and Scenic grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ecohydrology studies along the Big Bend reach of the Rio Grande within Big Bend National Park and the Rio Grande Wild and Scenic: This is a Notice of Intent (NOI) to award a non-competitive Task Agreement under the Gulf Coast, Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Master Cooperative Agreement (P12AC51051) in accordance with Department of Interior, 505 Departmental Manual 2.12C. The purpose of this project is to continue assessment of the river and spring water quality and quantity and the overall environmental condition in the Rio Grande Wild and Scenic River. . Please see attached Full Announcement for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ecohydrology studies along the Big Bend reach of the Rio Grande within Big Bend National Park and the Rio Grande Wild and Scenic|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOI-15-CESU-76505|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 21, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 21, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Sep 14, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Sep 14, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Oct 21, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$41,772|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to Sul Ross State University.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rose McClelland
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area