Effective Risk Communications Against the IED Threat, Phases II-IV
The summary for the Effective Risk Communications Against the IED Threat, Phases II-IV grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Effective Risk Communications Against the IED Threat, Phases II-IV: This BAA solicits proposals that will support the implementation of a project in Effective Risk Communications Against the IED Threat within the Community Preparedness and Resilience program area. The project supports this effort by examining the methods and means for framing effective hazard and risk warnings and public service communications by local government officials, senior First Responders, and civic leaders in the event of a terrorist attack or campaign employing Improvised Explosive Devices(IEDs). The objective of this research effort is to develop empirically-based and peer-reviewed guidelines for use by local government officials and civic leaders in framing hazard and risk warnings for their communities in the event of a terrorist attack employing an improvised explosive device. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS. ANY ORGANIZATION THAT WISHES TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SOLICITATION MUST REGISTER AT: https://baa.st.dhs.gov/. INTERESTED PARTIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO REGISTER EARLY IN THE PROCESS.
|Federal Grant Title:||Effective Risk Communications Against the IED Threat, Phases II-IV|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BAA10-16|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant Other Procurement Contract|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Homeland Security, Research, Testing, Evaluation, and Demonstration of Technologies|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 11, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 11, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Oct 07, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$440,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$440,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This BAA is open to ALL responsible sources. Offerors may include single entities or teams from academia, private sector organizations, Government laboratories and Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDCs), including Department of Energy National Laboratories and Centers.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Forward inquiries to the above email address. [BAA10email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 19 STC Announcement
- • ERBC NOFO
- • School-Age Trauma Training (SATT)
- • Critical Infrastructure and Flood Risk Management Innovation Project
- • Vehicle Inspection for Early Warning (VIEW)
- • International Research in Homeland Security Science & Technology Mission Areas
- More Grants from the Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division
- • FY 19 STC Announcement
- • State Local Tribal Territorial Indicators of Compromise Automation Pilot
- • State Local Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) Reporting and Threat Information Sharing Pilot
- • State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) Security Operations Center (SOC) Information S...
- • FY 2019 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program: Refugee and Asylee Assimilation Progra...