Effectiveness in an Intervention to Promote a Targeted Vaccination Program in the Obstetrician-Gynecologist Setting
The summary for the Effectiveness in an Intervention to Promote a Targeted Vaccination Program in the Obstetrician-Gynecologist Setting grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Effectiveness in an Intervention to Promote a Targeted Vaccination Program in the Obstetrician-Gynecologist Setting: The purpose of this FOA is to seek a cooperative agreement for evaluating the effectiveness of an intervention designed to assist obstetrician-gynecologists in initiating and maintaining a vaccination program to provide human papillomavirus (HPV), influenza, and combined tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis (Tdap) vaccines for their patients. Progress toward achievement of this goal will be evidenced by the development and evaluation of strategies which will assist obstetrician-gynecologists in initiating and maintaining this type of vaccination program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Effectiveness in an Intervention to Promote a Targeted Vaccination Program in the Obstetrician-Gynecologist Setting|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-IP-11-009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 12, 2011 On-ti|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 12, 2011 On-ti|
|Posted Date:||Jan 05, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jan 05, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 12, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information and Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
General Email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal...
- • Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections ...
- • Increasing Influenza and Tdap Vaccination of Pregnant Women in Obstetric/Gynecologic Pract...
- • Understanding and Improving Immunization Services among Adult Hospital Inpatient and Obser...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2