Effectiveness of Treatment for Oral Diseases in Medically Compromised Patients (R01)
The summary for the Effectiveness of Treatment for Oral Diseases in Medically Compromised Patients (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Effectiveness of Treatment for Oral Diseases in Medically Compromised Patients (R01): This Funding Opportunity Announcement encourages research related to determining outcomes of prevention and treatment strategies for oral diseases in persons with medical conditions known to severely compromise oral health.
|Federal Grant Title:||Effectiveness of Treatment for Oral Diseases in Medically Compromised Patients (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DE-12-006|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Oral Diseases and Disorders Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 18, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 18, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jun 28, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 28, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Oct 19, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Foreign (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • NIH Health Care Systems Research Collaboratory - Demonstration Projects for Pragmatic Clin...
- • Implementation Science Research to Improve Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Health (U01)
- • In-Depth Phenotyping and Research Using IMPC-Generated Knockout Mouse Strains Exhibiting E...
- • Support of Competitive Research (SCORE) Research Advancement Award (SC1)
- • "High" or "Medium" Priority AIDS Research on Non-AIDS-defining or AIDS-defining Cancers (R...
- • Epidemiological and Behavioral Research in Oral Health
- • Metagenomic Analyses of the Oral Microbiome
- • Phase Iii Clinical Trials in Oral Infectious Diseases
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Institutional Training Programs to Advance Translational Research on Alzheimers Disease an...
- • Limited Competition: Data Coordinating Center for Type 1 Diabetes TrialNet (UC4)
- • Pilot Clinical Trials Targeting HIV-1 Reservoirs in Children (U01)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Exploratory Targeted BRAIN Circuits Projects - eTargetedBCP (R21)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Targeted BRAIN Circuits Projects - TargetedBCP (R01)