Effectiveness of a Hospital-Based Program for Vaccination of Birth Mothers and Household Contacts with Inactivated Influenza Vaccine
The summary for the Effectiveness of a Hospital-Based Program for Vaccination of Birth Mothers and Household Contacts with Inactivated Influenza Vaccine grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Effectiveness of a Hospital-Based Program for Vaccination of Birth Mothers and Household Contacts with Inactivated Influenza Vaccine: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Effectiveness of a Hospital-Based Program for Vaccination of Birth Mothers and Household Contacts with Inactivated Influenza Vaccine. $ 200,000 [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2006 to fund one award. The purpose of the program is to fund research that will promote the implementation of the ACIPs recommendation to vaccinate household contacts of persons in groups at high risk of influenza related complications with inactivated influenza vaccine. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm. The estimated funding date is November 30, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||Effectiveness of a Hospital-Based Program for Vaccination of Birth Mothers and Household Contacts with Inactivated Influenza Vaccine|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP05-095|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 31, 2005 Letter of Intent (LOI) Deadline: Aug|
|Posted Date:||Jun 03, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jun 03, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal...
- • Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections ...
- • Increasing Influenza and Tdap Vaccination of Pregnant Women in Obstetric/Gynecologic Pract...
- • Understanding and Improving Immunization Services among Adult Hospital Inpatient and Obser...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2