Elucidating Nature s Solutions to Heart, Lung, and Blood Diseases and Sleep Disorder Processes (R01)
The summary for the Elucidating Nature s Solutions to Heart, Lung, and Blood Diseases and Sleep Disorder Processes (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Elucidating Nature s Solutions to Heart, Lung, and Blood Diseases and Sleep Disorder Processes (R01): -There are no set aside specific dollars for this funding opportunity. -Because the nature and scope of the proposed research will vary from application to application, it is anticipated that the size and duration of each award will also vary. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon quality, duration, and costs of the applications received. -Awards made under this program will be awarded as modular and non-modular R01s. -Eligible organizations include: for profit organizations; non-profit organizations; public or private institutions, such as universities, colleges, hospitals and laboratories; units of state government; units of local government; eligible institutions of the federal government; domestic institutions; foreign institutions; faith-based or community-based organizations; Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Federally Recognized); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); and Indian/Native American Tribally Designated Organizations -Eligible principal investigators include any individual with the skills, knowledge, and resources necessary to carry out the proposed research is invited to work with their institution to develop an application for support. Individuals from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups as well as individuals with disabilities are always encouraged to apply for NIH support. -Applicants may submit more than one application, provided they are scientifically distinct. -See Section IV.1 for application materials. -Telecommunications for the hearing impaired is available at: TTY 301-451-0088
|Federal Grant Title:||Elucidating Nature s Solutions to Heart, Lung, and Blood Diseases and Sleep Disorder Processes (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-06-382|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Center on Sleep Disorders Research 93.837 Heart and Vascular Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||May 01, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Dec 01, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Feb 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.838 -- Lung Diseases Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities City or township governments Special district governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts State governments County governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...