Elucidating the Effect of Glycemic Excursions on Patient Well-being and Cognitive Status in People with Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
The summary for the Elucidating the Effect of Glycemic Excursions on Patient Well-being and Cognitive Status in People with Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) (R01 Clinical Trial Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Elucidating the Effect of Glycemic Excursions on Patient Well-being and Cognitive Status in People with Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) (R01 Clinical Trial Optional): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) encourages applications from institutions/organizations proposing research on the use of current and emerging technologies for monitoring of blood glucose levels to capture the relationship between blood glucose excursions, perception of wellbeing, and cognitive status in people with type 1 diabetes (T1D). This information will inform the design of more effective interventions that may improve patient reported outcomes (PROs), including quality of life measures, and validate glycemic measures that may serve as outcomes in clinical trials to improve glucose management in T1D.
|Federal Grant Title:||Elucidating the Effect of Glycemic Excursions on Patient Well-being and Cognitive Status in People with Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DK-18-003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 10th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 10th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||February 15th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||February 15th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 15th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 15th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Understanding the Functional Contributions and Mechanisms of Type 2 Diabetes Disease-assoc...
- • Limited Competition for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) in Type 2 Diabetes Kn...
- • NIDDK Hematology Central Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Me...
- • Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Predoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Met...
- • Proteomic and Metabolomic Approaches to Diagnose Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
- • Molecular Therapy Core Centers
- • Pilot and Feasibility Program in Human Islet Biology
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...