Emerging Infections Sentinel Networks (EISN) Research
The summary for the Emerging Infections Sentinel Networks (EISN) Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Emerging Infections Sentinel Networks (EISN) Research: The Emerging Infections Sentinel Network (EISN) program assists awardees in operating provider-based sentinel networks. These networks will contribute to surveillance for emerging infectious diseases, including drug-resistant, foodborne and waterborne, and vaccine-preventable or potentially vaccine-preventable diseases, and will enhance information exchange. Research objectives for the provider-based sentinel networks include investigations of various emerging infections and implementation of studies to examine risk factors, determine practice guidelines, and evaluate outcomes. This FOA specifically aims to support the collection of infectious disease (ID) data from academically affiliated emergency departments.
|Federal Grant Title:||Emerging Infections Sentinel Networks (EISN) Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CK-16-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Emerging Infections Sentinel Networks|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 8, 2016 Electronically submitted applications|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 8, 2016 Electronically submitted applications|
|Posted Date:||Oct 23, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Oct 23, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Feb 7, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Additional Information on Eligibility:
Single Source: Olive View-UCLA Education and Research Institute
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Amy Yang
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 404-498-2015
- Similar Government Grants
- • Emerging Infectious Sentinel Networks (EISN) Research
- • Emerging Infectious Sentinel Networks -Infectious Disease Specialists
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2