Energy Efficient Building Technologies
The summary for the Energy Efficient Building Technologies grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Energy Efficient Building Technologies: Amendment to Funding Opportunity AnnouncementDE-PS26-05NT42115-01:This announcement has been amended to correct the CFDA Code to 81.086Conservation Research and Development.REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS: As part of the Department?s implementation ofe-Government, we are requiring the submission of applications throughGrants.gov. There are several one-time actions you must complete in ordertosubmit an application through Grants.gov (e.g., obtain a Dun and BradstreetData Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number, register with the CentralContractor Registry (CCR), register with the credential provider andregisterwith Grants.gov). You must complete all the one-time actions in ?GetStarted?at www.Grants.gov prior to submitting your initial application. Applicantswhoare not registered with CCR and Grants.gov should allow at least 14 days tocomplete these requirements. It is suggested that the process be startedassoon as possible.The DOE BTP is seeking applications for cost shared projects focusing ontheresearch and development of the next generation of windows products. TheDOEhas articulated technical targets for future windows that will offersignificant improvements over today?s current products. These productswilloffer dynamic solar control to achieve greater cooling energy savings inhotclimates and will contribute passive solar heat gain in colder climates.Thesewindows will also be super insulating and will reduce both heating andcoolingloads, while they will begin to approach the performance of the walls(approximately R10).To view the Master Announcement, go to this link:https://e-center.doe.gov/iips/faopor.nsf/8df825feb86675de852564650046faea/686751b0b46cff508525701c0049afff?OpenDocument
|Federal Grant Title:||Energy Efficient Building Technologies|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-PS26-05NT42115-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Conservation Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 28, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Jun 22, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jun 22, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Oct 10, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact the DOE Contract Officer with questionsregarding the funding opportunity Susan.Miltenberger@netl.doe.gov Keith Carrington
- Similar Government Grants
- • DE-FOA-0001631: Request for Information: Miscellaneous Electric Loads (MELs) Energy Effici...
- • Zero Emission Cargo Transport (ZECT) Demonstration
- • Notice of Intent: Commercial Buildings and Energy Code Field Studies
- • Request for Information: Energy Savings Prediction Methods for Residential Energy Efficien...
- • BUILDINGS ENERGY EFFICIENCY FRONTIERS & INNOVATION TECHNOLOGIES (BENEFIT) – 2016
- • Forest Products Industry of the Future
- • Innovative Energy Systems Challenge
- • Industrial Assessment Center
- More Grants from the Headquarters
- • U.S-India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center
- • State Heating Oil And Propane Program (shopp)
- • Request for Information (RFI) – Office of Technology Transitions
- • U.S.-China Clean Energy Research Center: Energy and Water
- • Traveler Response Architecture using Novel Signaling for Network Efficiency in Transportat...