Engaging State/Local Emergency Management Agencies to Improve
The summary for the Engaging State/Local Emergency Management Agencies to Improve grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Engaging State/Local Emergency Management Agencies to Improve: Engaging State/Local Emergency Management Agencies to Improve State's Ability to Prepare for and Respond to Bioterrorism Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR
|Federal Grant Title:||Engaging State/Local Emergency Management Agencies to Improve|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-TP10-100402CONT11|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Public Health Emergency Preparedness|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 16, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 16, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Mar 22, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Mar 22, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 15, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for the National Emergency Management Association currectly awarded under TP10-1004, entitled Engaging State/Local Emergency Management Agencies to Improve State's Ability to Prepare for and Respond to Bioterrorism
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Public Health Preparedness and Response (PHPR) Cooperative Agreement for All-Hazards Publi...
- • Building Capacity of the Public Health Emergency Preparedness Response Systems in the Paci...
- • Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Centers
- • OPHR-NR-C
- • ACCP - Task Force for Mass Critical Care During a Disaster
- • Pandemic Influenza Funding Announcement for Competitive Proposals (Activities) U90
- • Planning and Development of Regional Surveillance Collaboratives
- • Public Health Emergency Response (PHER)
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...