Enhance Accessibility and Preservation of the Billings Family Archive, at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park in Vermont
The summary for the Enhance Accessibility and Preservation of the Billings Family Archive, at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park in Vermont grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Enhance Accessibility and Preservation of the Billings Family Archive, at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park in Vermont: United States Department of the Interior National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This funding announcement is to provide public notice of the NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition: Cooperative Agreement with The Woodstock Foundation, Inc. For complete details on this NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD, see attachment under the "Full Announcement" link at the top of this page. For questions on navigating the Grants.gov website, or for general information about applying for grants, please see the "Contact Us" link at the top of this page.
|Federal Grant Title:||Enhance Accessibility and Preservation of the Billings Family Archive, at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park in Vermont|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-11-NERO-0072|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 26, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 26, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 21, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 21, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 27, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$75,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Preservation of Archives
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jennifer Fleming Contract/Agreements Specialist Phone 215-597-6476
National Park Service [Jennifer_Fleming@nps.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • test2
- • Test
- • Other Agency Grant
- • 2014 USFS IP Peru Forest Sector Intitiative
- • Advancing Kosovo Together- Local Solutions
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Assessing, Monitoring, and Documenting the Status of Plant Species and Communities
- • Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Moun...
- • Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Mon...
- • FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices
- • Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National H...