Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmonids in the Sacramento River Valley
The summary for the Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmonids in the Sacramento River Valley grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmonids in the Sacramento River Valley: The Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) intends to issue a cooperative agreement to The Regeants of the University of California, Santa Cruz the authority of Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) 15.512, Public Law 102-575, Central Valley Project Improvement Act, (CVPIA), Title XXXIV, Section 3406(b)(1), 3407(e) and Basic Agreement , Section I, 7.6 Modifications Estimated total amount of agreement is $2,784,172.00.00 with Reclamation is providing $795,518.00 in Fiscal Year 2019. The purpose of this project is to have significant expertise in developing and refining the protocols and techniques for collecting, preserving and processing smelt, including measuring their health. (Refer to the Notice of Intent to Award Announcement No. BOR-MP-19-N017 for additional information) A Determination by the Government not to compete this proposed financial assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505 DM 2, paragraph 2.14(B)(2) & (4) is solely within the discretion of the Government. This notice of intent is NOT a request for competitive proposals. Questions concerning this announcement should be directed to Teresa E. Brown/Grants Management Specialist, by e-mail at [email protected]
|Federal Grant Title:||Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmonids in the Sacramento River Valley|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-MP-19-N017|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 4th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 4th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||September 20th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 20th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||November 3rd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$795,518|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 20th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Non Profits do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Special District Governments, small business
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa E Brown
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Yolo bypass Salmonid Habitat Restoration and Fish Passage Project
- • Drivers of Delta Smelt Health, Condition and Reproduction
- • Evaluation of Cultured Delta Smelt Exposure to Contaminants from the Sacramento-San Joaqui...
- • Food For Fish: Reintegrating floodplain food web productivity into the River Aquatic Ecosy...
- • Rock Slough Fish Screen Corrective Action and Improvements
- • Water Quality Monitoring
- • Fish Screen Project - Construction of New Grimes Diversion, Grimes Pipeline/Canal, and Pha...
- • Feasibility Study for South Diversion at Daguerre Point Dam
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects
- • WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase I Grants