Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable Disease- A Program Expansion for Acute Respiratory Illness Surveillance
The summary for the Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable Disease- A Program Expansion for Acute Respiratory Illness Surveillance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable Disease- A Program Expansion for Acute Respiratory Illness Surveillance: The purpose of this supplemental funding opportunity is to support extended surveillance and data collection for acute respiratory illnesses (ARI) in a network of sites designed to study new vaccine use, the impact of new and upcoming vaccines and other immunoprophylaxis, and new vaccine policies/policies under consideration, through enhanced inpatient surveillance, applied epidemiologic research, and investigator-initiated investigations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable Disease- A Program Expansion for Acute Respiratory Illness Surveillance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-IP-11-0100501SUPP15|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 30, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 30, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jan 20, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jan 20, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Apr 29, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility Category:
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Additional Information on Eligibility
The following organizations are eligible to apply:
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, TX
Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA
Children's Mercy Hospital and Clinics, Kansas City, MO
Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland, Oakland, CA
- Grant Announcement Contact
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 404-498-2015
- Similar Government Grants
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal...
- • Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections ...
- • Increasing Influenza and Tdap Vaccination of Pregnant Women in Obstetric/Gynecologic Pract...
- • Understanding and Improving Immunization Services among Adult Hospital Inpatient and Obser...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2