Enhancing Cancer Registries for Early Case Capture of Pediatric and Young Adult Cancer Cases
The summary for the Enhancing Cancer Registries for Early Case Capture of Pediatric and Young Adult Cancer Cases grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Enhancing Cancer Registries for Early Case Capture of Pediatric and Young Adult Cancer Cases: The purpose of the program is to enhance CCR infrastructure in an effort to facilitate more rapid reporting of pediatric cancer cases, termed Early Case Capture (ECC), and to increase availability of this data for surveillance activities at the local, state, and national level.
|Federal Grant Title:||Enhancing Cancer Registries for Early Case Capture of Pediatric and Young Adult Cancer Cases|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP11-1107|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 29, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 29, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 27, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 29, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 28, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State Health Departments or their bona fide agent currently funded under CDC-RFA-DP07-703. Please refer to full announcement Section III.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Diseae Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information and Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
General Submission Inquiries [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Enhancing Cancer Registries for Early Pediatric and Young Adult Cancer Cases
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Centers for Disease Control OPHPR Grant
- • CDC Mexico Co-Ag for Surveillance & Epidemiology
- • CDCs National Undergraduate Student Program: A Public Helath Workplace Experience to Incre...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...