Enhancing Current Capacity for Surveillance of Autism Spectrum Disorders and Other Developmental Disabilities from a Public Health Perspective
The summary for the Enhancing Current Capacity for Surveillance of Autism Spectrum Disorders and Other Developmental Disabilities from a Public Health Perspective grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Enhancing Current Capacity for Surveillance of Autism Spectrum Disorders and Other Developmental Disabilities from a Public Health Perspective: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, Enhancing Current Capacity for Surveillance of Autism Spectrum disorders and Other Developmental Disabilities. $3,800,000 will be available in FY2006 to fund ten awards to organizations to enhance current capacity for conducting population-based, multiple source surveillance of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) and other Developmental Disabilities (DDs) through the collaborative monitoring network. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/DD06-601.htm. The estimated funding date is June 1, 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||Enhancing Current Capacity for Surveillance of Autism Spectrum Disorders and Other Developmental Disabilities from a Public Health Perspective|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DD06-601|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 12, 2006 Applications are due at 4pm EST on t|
|Posted Date:||Nov 04, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Nov 04, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Feb 11, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State Health Depts are eligible. This is a new and competing continuation announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email [email protected] [email protected] (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2