Enhancing Healthcare Provider's Ability to Prevent Sexual Violence
The summary for the Enhancing Healthcare Provider's Ability to Prevent Sexual Violence grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Enhancing Healthcare Provider's Ability to Prevent Sexual Violence: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a request for application announcement entitled, Enhancing Healthcare Providers Ability to Prevent Sexual Violence. $100,000 [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2005 to fund approximately one award. The purpose of this funding is to support the creation of education and support materials that address sexual violence prevention within an organization that regularly provides professional development opportunities to its constituents. The products will foster the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for licensed healthcare providers to address sexual violence prevention in their practices. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm. The estimated funding date is September 1, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||Enhancing Healthcare Provider's Ability to Prevent Sexual Violence|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-05040|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 03, 2005 Letter of Intent (LOI)Deadline: Apri|
|Posted Date:||Mar 04, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Mar 04, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jun 02, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are national professional organizations that are non-profit and non-governmental. Eligible applicants must have memberships consisting of professional and licensed healthcare providers.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Rape Prevention and Education
- • DELTA FOCUS (Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances, Fo...
- • Preventing Injuries and Violence by Informing State Strategies
- • Collecting Violent Death Information Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NV...
- • Prescription Drug Overdose: Boost for State Prevention
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...