Environmental Behavior and Decisionmaking: Determining the Effectiveness of Environmental Information Disclosure and Provision
The summary for the Environmental Behavior and Decisionmaking: Determining the Effectiveness of Environmental Information Disclosure and Provision grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Environmental Behavior and Decisionmaking: Determining the Effectiveness of Environmental Information Disclosure and Provision: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as part of its Science to Achieve Results (STAR) program, is seeking proposals from researchers in economics, business administration, law, decision sciences, and other social sciences to address issues associated with environmental information disclosure. Researchers are invited to identify how environmental information obtained through information disclosure rules and voluntary programs is used and by whom, the consequences such use has on behavior, and the resulting changes in environmental performance (e.g., discharges, emissions or exposure). Primarily, EPA wants to better understand how required disclosure of environmental information about contaminants in drinking water, toxic releases or residues, chemical or oil spills, emissions, discharges, waste storage and disposal, potential liabilities, toxicity, or recycling and reuse of chemicals influences environmental behavior, practices and performance at the level of facilities, firms, markets, communities or state regulatory and enforcement agencies. Secondarily, EPA is interested in the effects of voluntary information provision on firm or facility environmental performance, profitability, reduced transaction costs, increased market share, enforcement costs, etc.
|Federal Grant Title:||Environmental Behavior and Decisionmaking: Determining the Effectiveness of Environmental Information Disclosure and Provision|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||2005-STAR-G1|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Science To Achieve Results (STAR) Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 13, 2005 Application Receipt Deadline Date: A|
|Posted Date:||Jan 07, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jan 07, 2005|
|Archive Date:||May 13, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Barnwell, Tom, Project Officer, Phone 202-343-9862, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Barnwell, Tom
- Similar Government Grants
- • Early Career Awards: Using a Total Environment Framework (Built, Natural, Social Environme...
- • Using a Total Environment Framework (Built, Natural, Social Environments) to Assess Life-l...
- • Anticipating the Environmental Impacts and Behavioral Drivers of Deep Decarbonization
- • Early Career: Anticipating the Environmental Impacts and Behavioral Drivers of Deep Decarb...
- • Early Career: Freshwater Harmful Algal Blooms
- • Understanding Ecological Thresholds In Aquatic Systems Through Retrospective Analysis
- • Exposure Measurement Tools for Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals in Mixtures
- • Development and Evaluation of Innovative Approaches for the Quantitative Assessment of Pat...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...
- • Fy17 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Training (ewdjt) Grants
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Ma...
- • Cercla Research Cooperative Agreement