Environmental Health and Toxicology Educational Research Program (U01)
The summary for the Environmental Health and Toxicology Educational Research Program (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Environmental Health and Toxicology Educational Research Program (U01): CDC's Procurement and Grants Office has published a funding opportunity announcement entitled, "Environmental Health and Toxicology Educational Research Program (U01)." Approximately $500,000 will be available in fiscal year 2009 to fund two awards. The purpose of this FOA is to educate students, public health professionals, and community outreach groups in the area of environmental health.For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the Grants.gov website at www.grants.gov. The estimated funding date is August 31, 2009.
|Federal Grant Title:||Environmental Health and Toxicology Educational Research Program (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-TS-09-003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Human Health Studies_Applied Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 19, 2009 Lette|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 19, 2009 Lette|
|Posted Date:||Mar 18, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Apr 10, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jun 18, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGOTOIMS Phone 770/488-2700
Technical Information Management Section [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Program for Computational Toxicology Methods to Assess Health Effects from Exposures to Ha...
- • Polychlorinated Biphenyls Exposure and Adverse Health Effects in Anniston, AL
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2