Equine Assistance Training Program
The summary for the Equine Assistance Training Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of the Interior, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Equine Assistance Training Program: BLM wild horses will be used in the rapidly growing field of health science know as Equine Assisted Therapy (EAP). Horses are utilized as catalysts for mental and emotional growth by acting as part of a team consisting of the participant, a horse professional, and the horse.
|Federal Grant Title:||Equine Assistance Training Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of the Interior|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BLM-ES-NOI-09-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Wild Horse and Burro Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 24, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 27, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Feb 17, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Apr 15, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Apr 29, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$7,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$7,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The BLM intends to award this project to The Mississippi Department of Corrections Parchman Unit.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Velvette Clayton firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Grants Officer [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR-WA: Beaty Butte Wild Horse Gather, Fertility Control, and Training Assistance Progr...
- • BLM-Washington DC, Applicability and Efficacy of PZP on Wild Burros in Northwestern Arizon...
- • BLM OR-WA Training Assistance for the Placement of Wild Burros into Private Care
- • BLM WY Wild Horse and Burro Genetic Testing
- • BLM OR-WA Functional Assessment of Ovariectomy (Spaying) via Colpotomy of Wild Mares, Oreg...
- • Utah Wild Horse and Burro Program
- • Nevada Wild Horse Holding and Training Program
- • NV Wild Horse & Burro Training-Adoption Mentoring Project
- More Grants from the Department of the Interior
- • OIA Maintenance Assistance Program
- • FY 2017 Land Buy-Back Program for Tribal Nations
- • OIA Technical Assistance Program
- • Brown Tree Snake Program
- • OIA Empowering Insular Communities Program