Evaluate Habitat Utilization and Baseline Abundance of Northern Long-eared Bats at Mammoth Cave National Park
The summary for the Evaluate Habitat Utilization and Baseline Abundance of Northern Long-eared Bats at Mammoth Cave National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Evaluate Habitat Utilization and Baseline Abundance of Northern Long-eared Bats at Mammoth Cave National Park: The United States Department of the Interior, The National Park Service (NPS), Mammoth Cave National Park is providing public notice of the NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition; Understand roosting, foraging, and hibernation behavior of WNS susceptible bats with particular emphasis on northern long-eared bats (Myotis septentrionalis) and to monitor extent and course of WNS infection and impacts at Mammoth Cave National Park.
|Federal Grant Title:||Evaluate Habitat Utilization and Baseline Abundance of Northern Long-eared Bats at Mammoth Cave National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P14AS00168|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jul 9, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jul 9, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jul 30, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$142,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- BRIAN STRAKA, 865-436-1217
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area